2:45 pm this Thursday. I’m at my desk, tired of looking at a computer screen, so I grab my camera and start walking around campus. I hear that Ms. Kolluri’s AP Computer Science class is building arduinos! I had never heard of an arduino until this summer, when Ms. Kolluri excitedly told me about all the cool things you can do with them.
- Happy last day of school—have a terrific summer! fb.me/1f6HbK2pG 1 month ago
- Congrats to Brianna '17 who ran the 1600 in 4:53:85 at the NCS Meet of Champions this past weekend. Brianna is... fb.me/1rmjmPjeK 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Grant Fairbairn ’17 who was named the male recipient of the 2017 USGA-AJGA Presidents’... fb.me/1dfbYvTK5 2 months ago
- Community Action Team, Racial Justice Division, organize a community photo wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts... fb.me/1DWI83H8s 2 months ago
- Freshmen in the Connections and Advising Program (CAP) mark the end of the year with a piñata celebration! 2 months ago