Last month, I stepped out of my office and saw a group of sophomores assembling a large structure near the top of campus. As I got closer, it appeared to be a very cool art project, which it was. Yet, it wasn’t for an art class. Sophomore Nick B. explains that his ode to Da Vinci’s bridge was actually made for Dr. Wilson’s Western Civilization class.
- It's Grandfriends Day on campus! A record-breaking number of grandfriends joined us to get a glimpse of what it's... fb.me/TYrGg7A3 2 weeks ago
- Happy Halloween!! 1 month ago
- A group of College Prep students from history teacher Daniel Song's Constitutional Law Seminar attended an oral... fb.me/1EPVmKolZ 1 month ago
- BCL Meet #2 Boys - 1st!! Girls - 4th!! Volleyball 🏐: JV - Prep vs. St. Joes (W) Varsity - Prep vs. St. Joes (W) GO COUGARS! 🐾🐾 2 months ago
- Boys Soccer ⚽️: Prep 4 (W) vs. Bentley 0 Girls Tennis 🎾: Prep 6 (W) vs. Athenian 0 2 months ago