Last month, I stepped out of my office and saw a group of sophomores assembling a large structure near the top of campus. As I got closer, it appeared to be a very cool art project, which it was. Yet, it wasn’t for an art class. Sophomore Nick B. explains that his ode to Da Vinci’s bridge was actually made for Dr. Wilson’s Western Civilization class.
- Today, College Prep hosted a professional development writing workshop run by the Bard College Institute for Writing & Thinking. 6 days ago
- Student-led letter writing campaign in protest of gun violence. 1 week ago
- College Prep students and faculty walk out in memory of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting... fb.me/88r6XpUw6 1 week ago
- Students name the Parkland victims, one a minute for 17 minutes #ParklandStrong #NeverAgainIsNow https://t.co/mMjCFDr2ru 1 week ago
- College Prep students and faculty walk out and stage a die in. #neveragain #ParklandStrong https://t.co/WRj85TZ1Zm 1 week ago