Last month, I stepped out of my office and saw a group of sophomores assembling a large structure near the top of campus. As I got closer, it appeared to be a very cool art project, which it was. Yet, it wasn’t for an art class. Sophomore Nick B. explains that his ode to Da Vinci’s bridge was actually made for Dr. Wilson’s Western Civilization class.
- Happy last day of school—have a terrific summer! fb.me/1f6HbK2pG 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Brianna '17 who ran the 1600 in 4:53:85 at the NCS Meet of Champions this past weekend. Brianna is... fb.me/1rmjmPjeK 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Grant Fairbairn ’17 who was named the male recipient of the 2017 USGA-AJGA Presidents’... fb.me/1dfbYvTK5 1 month ago
- Community Action Team, Racial Justice Division, organize a community photo wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts... fb.me/1DWI83H8s 1 month ago
- Freshmen in the Connections and Advising Program (CAP) mark the end of the year with a piñata celebration! 1 month ago