Admissions is cyclical work. Today — September 20 — marks the first day that interested families can schedule a shadow visit at College Prep. Internally, it marks the transition from many months of hard work over the summer preparing for the upcoming admission season to a more outward facing time of interaction with prospective College Prep parents and students. In honor of the official beginning of the admission season, who better to give advice to high-school applicants than other students who have recently been through the process?
- Students cooking and serving meals at the Berkeley Food and Housing Project as part of College Prep’s Service and... fb.me/2RWOiCXoZ 7 hours ago
- Varsity Baseball ⚾️: Prep vs. Head Royce (W) GO COUGARS! 🐾🐾 3 days ago
- In celebration of National Poetry Month, the senior poetry class created a "Hung Out to Dry" clothesline exhibit... fb.me/23CGs0CvP 5 days ago
- Boys Varsity Volleyball 🏐: Prep (W) vs. Redwood Christian Varsity Softball ⚾️: Prep (W) vs. Valley Christian GO COUGARS!! 🐾🐾 5 days ago
- Boys Varsity Tennis 🎾: Prep vs. Head Royce (W) Girls Varsity Soccer ⚽️: Prep (W) vs. Bentley Varsity Golf 🏌: Prep (W) vs. Athenian 5 days ago