Admissions is cyclical work. Today — September 20 — marks the first day that interested families can schedule a shadow visit at College Prep. Internally, it marks the transition from many months of hard work over the summer preparing for the upcoming admission season to a more outward facing time of interaction with prospective College Prep parents and students. In honor of the official beginning of the admission season, who better to give advice to high-school applicants than other students who have recently been through the process?
- It's Grandfriends Day on campus! A record-breaking number of grandfriends joined us to get a glimpse of what it's... fb.me/TYrGg7A3 2 weeks ago
- Happy Halloween!! 1 month ago
- A group of College Prep students from history teacher Daniel Song's Constitutional Law Seminar attended an oral... fb.me/1EPVmKolZ 1 month ago
- BCL Meet #2 Boys - 1st!! Girls - 4th!! Volleyball 🏐: JV - Prep vs. St. Joes (W) Varsity - Prep vs. St. Joes (W) GO COUGARS! 🐾🐾 2 months ago
- Boys Soccer ⚽️: Prep 4 (W) vs. Bentley 0 Girls Tennis 🎾: Prep 6 (W) vs. Athenian 0 2 months ago