Admissions is cyclical work. Today — September 20 — marks the first day that interested families can schedule a shadow visit at College Prep. Internally, it marks the transition from many months of hard work over the summer preparing for the upcoming admission season to a more outward facing time of interaction with prospective College Prep parents and students. In honor of the official beginning of the admission season, who better to give advice to high-school applicants than other students who have recently been through the process?
- Happy last day of school—have a terrific summer! fb.me/1f6HbK2pG 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Brianna '17 who ran the 1600 in 4:53:85 at the NCS Meet of Champions this past weekend. Brianna is... fb.me/1rmjmPjeK 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Grant Fairbairn ’17 who was named the male recipient of the 2017 USGA-AJGA Presidents’... fb.me/1dfbYvTK5 1 month ago
- Community Action Team, Racial Justice Division, organize a community photo wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts... fb.me/1DWI83H8s 1 month ago
- Freshmen in the Connections and Advising Program (CAP) mark the end of the year with a piñata celebration! 1 month ago