Almost two years ago, I interviewed a number of students across different grade levels about their experiences at College Prep. You can read more about the questions that were asked and see the first video in the original blog post. It’s finally time for installment number two! There are three or four more of these videos in the works that will be posted to blog in the coming months. Enjoy!
- Today, College Prep hosted a professional development writing workshop run by the Bard College Institute for Writing & Thinking. 6 days ago
- Student-led letter writing campaign in protest of gun violence. 1 week ago
- College Prep students and faculty walk out in memory of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting... fb.me/88r6XpUw6 1 week ago
- Students name the Parkland victims, one a minute for 17 minutes #ParklandStrong #NeverAgainIsNow https://t.co/mMjCFDr2ru 1 week ago
- College Prep students and faculty walk out and stage a die in. #neveragain #ParklandStrong https://t.co/WRj85TZ1Zm 1 week ago