Multicultural Evening is an annual school-wide celebration of the rich diversity of cultures represented within the College Prep community. The event begins with a dinner filled with international delicacies followed by amazing performances by College Prep students and even some brave parents! It is always a highlight of the fall. Thanks to junior Ben L. who put together the following video of this year’s performances.
- Students cooking and serving meals at the Berkeley Food and Housing Project as part of College Prep’s Service and... fb.me/2RWOiCXoZ 7 hours ago
- Varsity Baseball ⚾️: Prep vs. Head Royce (W) GO COUGARS! 🐾🐾 3 days ago
- In celebration of National Poetry Month, the senior poetry class created a "Hung Out to Dry" clothesline exhibit... fb.me/23CGs0CvP 5 days ago
- Boys Varsity Volleyball 🏐: Prep (W) vs. Redwood Christian Varsity Softball ⚾️: Prep (W) vs. Valley Christian GO COUGARS!! 🐾🐾 5 days ago
- Boys Varsity Tennis 🎾: Prep vs. Head Royce (W) Girls Varsity Soccer ⚽️: Prep (W) vs. Bentley Varsity Golf 🏌: Prep (W) vs. Athenian 5 days ago