Multicultural Evening is an annual school-wide celebration of the rich diversity of cultures represented within the College Prep community. The event begins with a dinner filled with international delicacies followed by amazing performances by College Prep students and even some brave parents! It is always a highlight of the fall. Thanks to junior Ben L. who put together the following video of this year’s performances.
- Happy last day of school—have a terrific summer! fb.me/1f6HbK2pG 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Brianna '17 who ran the 1600 in 4:53:85 at the NCS Meet of Champions this past weekend. Brianna is... fb.me/1rmjmPjeK 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Grant Fairbairn ’17 who was named the male recipient of the 2017 USGA-AJGA Presidents’... fb.me/1dfbYvTK5 1 month ago
- Community Action Team, Racial Justice Division, organize a community photo wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts... fb.me/1DWI83H8s 1 month ago
- Freshmen in the Connections and Advising Program (CAP) mark the end of the year with a piñata celebration! 1 month ago