The retreat program at College Prep often produces lasting memories for our students. Each class goes on a one-night overnight retreat each year. These class-bonding trips focus on different aspects of the student/adolescent experience and are an annual highlight for students and chaperons alike. Part of the Senior Retreat every year involves inviting a few members of the prior year’s graduating class to talk to the soon-to-be graduates about their transition to college. At this year’s retreat, I was lucky enough to catch up with two members of the class of 2008, Justin S. and Tia F. They shared some thoughts with me about how College Prep readied them for college and about their transition from middle school to high school four years earlier.
- It's Grandfriends Day on campus! A record-breaking number of grandfriends joined us to get a glimpse of what it's... fb.me/TYrGg7A3 2 weeks ago
- Happy Halloween!! 1 month ago
- A group of College Prep students from history teacher Daniel Song's Constitutional Law Seminar attended an oral... fb.me/1EPVmKolZ 1 month ago
- BCL Meet #2 Boys - 1st!! Girls - 4th!! Volleyball 🏐: JV - Prep vs. St. Joes (W) Varsity - Prep vs. St. Joes (W) GO COUGARS! 🐾🐾 2 months ago
- Boys Soccer ⚽️: Prep 4 (W) vs. Bentley 0 Girls Tennis 🎾: Prep 6 (W) vs. Athenian 0 2 months ago