The retreat program at College Prep often produces lasting memories for our students. Each class goes on a one-night overnight retreat each year. These class-bonding trips focus on different aspects of the student/adolescent experience and are an annual highlight for students and chaperons alike. Part of the Senior Retreat every year involves inviting a few members of the prior year’s graduating class to talk to the soon-to-be graduates about their transition to college. At this year’s retreat, I was lucky enough to catch up with two members of the class of 2008, Justin S. and Tia F. They shared some thoughts with me about how College Prep readied them for college and about their transition from middle school to high school four years earlier.
- Students cooking and serving meals at the Berkeley Food and Housing Project as part of College Prep’s Service and... fb.me/2RWOiCXoZ 7 hours ago
- Varsity Baseball ⚾️: Prep vs. Head Royce (W) GO COUGARS! 🐾🐾 3 days ago
- In celebration of National Poetry Month, the senior poetry class created a "Hung Out to Dry" clothesline exhibit... fb.me/23CGs0CvP 5 days ago
- Boys Varsity Volleyball 🏐: Prep (W) vs. Redwood Christian Varsity Softball ⚾️: Prep (W) vs. Valley Christian GO COUGARS!! 🐾🐾 5 days ago
- Boys Varsity Tennis 🎾: Prep vs. Head Royce (W) Girls Varsity Soccer ⚽️: Prep (W) vs. Bentley Varsity Golf 🏌: Prep (W) vs. Athenian 5 days ago