AP Environmental Science, known around these parts as APES, is taught by the incomparable Adrianna Smyth. This past Tuesday, May 19, the Third Annual AP Environmental Science Research Symposium took place in the Buttner Auditorium. Here are some images of the amazing posters produced by the APES students, which are both fantastic research projects, and works of art! Click on any picture to enlarge.
- Happy last day of school—have a terrific summer! fb.me/1f6HbK2pG 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Brianna '17 who ran the 1600 in 4:53:85 at the NCS Meet of Champions this past weekend. Brianna is... fb.me/1rmjmPjeK 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Grant Fairbairn ’17 who was named the male recipient of the 2017 USGA-AJGA Presidents’... fb.me/1dfbYvTK5 1 month ago
- Community Action Team, Racial Justice Division, organize a community photo wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts... fb.me/1DWI83H8s 1 month ago
- Freshmen in the Connections and Advising Program (CAP) mark the end of the year with a piñata celebration! 1 month ago